Thursday 21 November 2013

Christmas Fairs!

For the past few weeks i have been busy planning, making and baking as the Christmas Fairs are in full swing!

Last week it was lovely to be back in the village i grew up in with my parents doing a stall a small local christmas fair and seeing quite a few familiar faces

Vanilla

The fairs have been going well and..
I am now able to take Christmas Orders!
These include: Cupcakes (boxes in 6's or 12's), Nutella or Gooey Rolo Cookies, Gingerbread men in either packs or as Christmas Decorations and also stocking fillers of miniature white & milk choc Stars or Dinosaurs!

Christmas Cupcakes!
These cost £10 per box and you can choose your flavour from a very long list!
If you would like a flavour list then please contact me :)

All of the above can be made to order!
I find the little cupcake pods can be great and can be used as party favours with an added ribbon ! If interested in any of the above, please contact me :)

I hope you are all well!
I can't believe it's now less than 5 weeks until Christmas!
My remaining fairs are stated below if you like to come along!



14th December: Brocton Christmas Craft Fair - Brocton Village Hall, Stafford

Hope to see some of you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment